9.14.2011

What is wrong with crying?

Why some people don't care about tears that dropped down on someone's face?
Why some people don't event want to know why they're crying?
Why some people see a cry as a useless thing to do?
Why some poeple laugh at someones sadness? OR EVEN ANGRY AT IT?

What is so wrong with crying?

I hate this moment. When all I can do is crying. When there's no word I could say.
The worst part is not when I cry and able to talk none.

but when no one responses

When I cry it means I can't do other thing to express my emotion. I choose to cry rathert than to be angry. I am weak, it's true. But it seems like not everybody like to see a cry. And the worst fact that 

they are my parents

When I cry, I want a care. I want someone to ask me "Why are you crying?" not someone that would say


"Why are you crying, fool" or "Can you please stop crying? You're a grown up girl now!" even the sweetest sentences "Dear, just don't cry. Stop it"

I WANT TO ASK YOU WHAT IS REALLY WRONG ABOUT CRYING?

I just can not understand how these people see a cry. I cry easily I know, it's because the pain has been on my mind for like million years. It's aching deep down inside. It hurts

but it seems like no one wants to understand

I don't think growing up means you can not cry.
A cry is not a kind of thing to be seen as a gross thing.
Well I care so much about a cry, that is why I can't accept when people angry at me when I am crying. Or even try to stop me
I never want to stop someone when they're crying. Because that could be the only thing they can do to erase the restlesness deep inside their heart. Who knows?


"He (Jesus) understands, when all I can do is cry. He feels the hurt that no one can see down inside and when the words get in the way i know. He still hears. For He understands my tears"

No comments:

Post a Comment