9.10.2011

Bussy Enough?


Hola marvelous!
My days are going to be super bussy from now on. I just got home from a course registration at BTA 70. I’m going to be one of the main crew of LDKS OSIS with those 4 events. Need to prepare for MBGF’s regeneration. Preparing for UAN & SNMPTN. Also, AIM, and this is the hardest. Oh and last! Take my TOEFL test to get the certificate.
Hmm, senior high is the best moment also the worst. I realize I can’t play too much from now. Need to complete those things up there hohoho. And I think, still need to study on December for another test on January. Woohoooo, so many hopes and wishes and of course so fuckin many things I have to do for those wishes to become true.
Ha! Not all of you know that I am in the Science Department now, the 3rd grader. And physics, chemistry and mathematic are the finest bullets in the world that could burn your body in one shot! I can over the Biology, it’s much better to read much than to count much LOL. Anyway, why did I choose Science? Because I don’t know my goal yet. I don’t know what I wanna be in the future. This is so pathetic but yeah I need time to think. Anyway, if I don’t choose a science faculty in the end, I wouldn’t regret it. I need science department to widen up my road after Senior High. That way, I can choose any faculty I want. The problem is the test. The sadness is I take this too seriously. I don’t wanna be to radical on the process. I wanna chase the dream. I DON’T WANNA BE CHASED BY DREAM. A normal hardwork is enough. Not wasting too much time. Use the books into their maximum function. Order helps from Mr. Google hehe. Listening much to parents. And talk to God much more than before. Need to get closer to Him :)
Disciplify myself (ah bener ga tuh disciplify, ngarang bae).
Course starts on 13th of September, wish to be a one lucky day to lead me to another lucky day. AMEN! Can’t wait for it, really excited. I thought I would be the only SMAN 10 students in the class, but thank God for Maringan is in my class too. At least I have a friend to talk and to discuss.
I will still be able to post because I’m not the kind of person that will tighten up myself up and avoiding any entertainment. I’m a human. I need to live while chasing my dream. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment