3.22.2012

Passion

Yesterday's Radio Show was so impressive! White Shoes and The Couples Company was there with Fariz RM. I've been waiting so long to see WSATCC on TV. They are so unlikely the band who perform on TV show three times a day. But that what makes them worth waiting and worth watching! They played Vakansi, Matahari, Kisah Dari Selatan Jakarta, Senandung Maaf, dan Senja Menggila. They were too damn cool. Nothing too much on their stage act, but it just flattered me by looking at those people enjoying their own part in the band. I'm no hyperboling. They collaborated with Fariz RM for Selangkah Keseberang and it was such a collaboration. Eventhough Fariz and WSATCC's style of interpreting the song is kinda different, but they were cool enough. There was also another interesting thing in the show last night. A carrier consultant came as a guest. His way of explaining how your passion can avoid you from working for the rest of  your life is so much amazing. His expression, intonation, words, so fine. But there is one thing I've been wondering since yesterday. What''s my passion? There are some ways to answer this question:

  1. When you're talking to your friends or partners, what do you usually talk the most?
  2. When you're browsing on the internet, what do you usually look for the most?
  3. What seems to be your hobby?
  4. When you're happy doing it, then your passion is there
  5. Nothing to be insisted in doing something that seems to be your passion
okay, i tried to answe them, and yes I found it, ART, specifically, MUSIC. This is, I think the best thing in my life I could ever get. When I sing, I don't feel I am insisting myself to do that. I can't even wait to sing when there's a possibility to do it.You don't need to get something in return when you're done doing your passion. You're doing it because you're happy to do it and you want to do it not because you need to do it. Now, that's passion for sure. And I started to think that I can't just easily do my passion. I need to have something before I can enjoy my life doing my passion. I need to have done my parent's passion of achieving university. AHAAA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment