3.03.2012

Final Decision

Okay, so today I have finalized everything about that SNMPTN Undangan. The ASEAN Goes To School certificate has been uploaded as a supporting document. Yeah, and I hope that would really be supporting. Really want to upload my Biology Olimpiade certificate, but the teacher say I better not to, because I participated but didnt win anything. Quiet sad because "experience" isn't count here. But it's okay. And I would like to tell you what decision I have made. About the university and the major of course. Here they are.

 #orderedbypriority

  1. University of  Padjadjaran - Phsycology
  2. University of  Padjadjaran - Food Technology
  3. Bogor Institute of Agriculture - Food Technology
Putting this kind of thing in my post doesn't mean that I wanna show off but I'm hoping for you to pray for me and wish me luck. Because if there are a lot more people have a willing to pray for me then in the name of God, the wish will become true. Amen. Okay, to finally come up with those 3 majors wasn't an easy job. I used to be obsessed with major like Medic/Medical, Industry Technology, Architecture and blah blah blah. Majors that if only I could attend one of them, I will blow my parents' head up. But, my teacher told me that whatever the major you are willing to attend, then it has to be something you like. Because the life in college is not as easy as what I may find in Senior High. There will be no teacher that seems to be so care reminding you about the assignment or test or whatever you have to do. You are on your own. And if you don't even enjoy it, how could you prove yourself? Because you can't even have the will to step up, to care about the major you have attended. This is a kind of serious case, which is like a decision wether you want to live or to die. But finally, I came up with those 3 majors that I fully understand everything I am going to learn or what kind of job I will be steping my foot on. Without any hesitation or any insistment from the third party (lol) I chose them. I feel like, this is the happiness when I can start to make a decision for my future. This is not gonna be easy and not always end up happily ever after, because SNMPTN Undangan is a kind of competition that you have to compete with millions of 3rd grader of Senior High students all around Indonesia. But, I just want to cheer up myself that nothing is impossible for God, although I am a bit scared about God doesn't even wanna look at me at all, because there are lots and lots of thing I've done wrong. Anyway, this suddenly becomes more private. And let's talk about the major again, I actually never thought about Phsycology before. I wasn't interested. But I think this is a good major you know when you don't have any other choice or more to be I don't want to study things like exact knowledge, ya know. Tired with chemistry, physic and mathematic. And never gets tired with biology :)
alright then i think that's all. I am typing with a wrong hand position so it's kinda hurt my left hand. 

Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment