2.25.2012

Jack n Jill

So, last night was quiet fun watching "Jack 'n Jill". A movie of Adam Sandler, which was really him. I mean like a movie without something really important to seek when actually there's a hidden point there. Just like, Click or Grown Up. Movies that won't let you see the moral issue clearly. It's hidden, behind those pervert jokes, or stupid acts. Anyway, I watched Jack 'n Jill with my sister, Lala. We bought some salty chips before I went to course and watched it when I got home. We softly stole father's laptop. I mean, we said we borrowed it to copy some jazz music from his laptop when what actually happened is, we watched a movie. Why did we have to do that? Because father won't let us use his laptop to watch DVD, he thought it would broke something in the laptop, i dont have any idea about that. Oh and one more thing, my speaker active is broken and father hasn't bought a new one yet for me so I guess that's the second reason why I or we, used our father's laptop.


And by the way, those things in the bowl was Lays Salmon, Barbeque Flavoured chips, and Ring or whatever they call it, I forgot. My drink was strawberry milk (ugh) and Lala's was basic Teh Botol. The movie was entertaining. As always, Adam Sandler never disappoints. Well, there are so many terrific scenes. Like, driving speed boat in house swimming pool and to see Adam Sandler as a girl. He's totally gonna be the next John Travolta, so oh-my-god. 
And I think that's it for tonight. I feel like typing tonight, but actually dont really know what to type, so this is it. Insisting the mind to work. HAH

No comments:

Post a Comment