1.27.2012

The Audition

Hah! I just got back from Indonesian Idol audition, so much tired. I woke up really early in the morning and started all the way to JIEXPO at 3.30. Picked up Edo first, then my friend Ivan and his junior, Alvin (it's a girl anyway). The third day wasn't as crowded as the first and the second. There was probably 500 to 1000 people there, while the first and the second day holded almost 15.000 people, such a number. We were on the queue for about 3 hours and then we arrived at the registration section, I've registered myself before via II website, and I just have to fill out the STORY FROM, which is the "formality paper". Those crew won't even read that, trust me LOL. And then we were divided into groups contain of 10 people each. We went into the precast room and one by one sang in front of the independet crew of RCTI in a small room, there were two of them in each room. I sang Badai Pasti Berlalu and they cut me even before I reached the chorus. They asked me to sing another song, then I sang Night On Broadway. And by the time I said I wanted to sing NOB, their wrinkled forehead showed up. *I bet 1 billion dollars, YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS SONG!!" Hah, unqualified judges. "This is not going to be allright. I don't wanna be judged by a person that doesn't even know Bee Gees? For real?" And then, again, they stopped me when I haven't finished the song. Alriiiight then I got out from the room and waited for my group's turn to go to the result room. After about 10 minutes, our group was directed to the result room along with 30 others. "There's going to be only one person able to go the next level from the 40 of you" and I was like *dafuck is this?* What kind of voice does that 'only one' has? Something close to Celine Dion? LOL and it was a girl who made it. I don't know how she sings, but then congratulation to you, you had a lot of money to pay #upsie. Haha, then I went back to the parking lot with Ivan and Alvin, met Edo and my uncle. Then we drove to Kelapa Gading mall to have something to eat. And then we got home and everything was such a lesson. Nothing is a waste if we only wanna look deeper in any case, Thank God for this chance. At least I know, this spectacular event I always long for, is not as good as what they've shown on TV. 

1 comment:

  1. wow, 1 orang dari 40 peserta?!
    itu pasti orang yang paling-paling beruntung... :(
    tapi, bisa mendapatkan pengalaman seperti ini aja udah bagus loh lent~ ;)

    -Agung Rangga-

    ReplyDelete