10.17.2011

A Poem From A Best Friend

Little Prayer to Cookie

I got this little cookie, creamy sweet, soft and chewy
A beautiful cookie sprinkled with chocolate and cherry
Smells so good, mouthwatering, damn tempting
A kind of cookie I'll keep carefully in a jar made of ruby

A beautiful cookie, in a form of a besties
A best friend which name begins with letter "V"
Gonna keep our friendship 'till the end of my history
I'll encourage you always, my sweet fruitful cookie

In our friendship, I feel like living in  a house on a prairie
Wind blowing, humid grass, popping cherry tree
Every freshness, every happiness, anger and even feels of fury
Popping out like oranges in tree
Waving like palm trees before the sea

And there's still my greatest cookie, tempting on me
May my cookie always be crunchy and fruity
Be always strong and happy
Be always lovely and cherry


I'm going to make this clear. Who is cookie? What is V? 
First, this very marvelous poem was made by my bestfriend Levi Dhaifani
I call her apple pie and she calls me cookie :)
One day I told her about my problem. Which is kinda hard for me to face
And then the next day, she kindly showed this very sweet poem that was obviouly made for me
And this poem supports me much. Thanks a lot apple pie :))

1 comment:

  1. kyaaaaaaaaaaa You really posted this!! >//<
    _pie hahahaha

    ReplyDelete