10.22.2011

Boyfriend Tag ;)

1. What’s his name?
Lourenchyus Alfredo
2. How long have you been dating?
9 months 23 days
3. Can you tell him anything?
Yes
4. What’s his favorite color?
red black white
5. When is his birthday?
3rd of September
6. How old will he be turning?
20 on 2012
7. How much do you see each other?
once a week or maybe twice a week if we're lucky. LOL we are pretty bussy with our work :)
8. On a scale of 1-10, How much do you like him?
11 :*
9. Do you love him?
YES I DO!
10. What’s his full name, first/middle/last.
Lourenchyus Alfredo Bawotong
11. Have you ever been to the movies with him?
Yeah I have, but a couple hours before we're intacted :p
12. What movie did you see?
Gulliver's Travel
13. Name a memory you shared with him?
my 17th birthday, his 19th birthday, our first Valentine Day, sundays at church, etc
14. Have you met his parents?
Yes I have :)
15. Has he met your parents?
Yes He has
16. How many siblings does he have?
1, a sister
17. Have you kissed him in the rain?
errr, no
18. Can he make you in the best mood EVER?
Always :)
19. What’s his moms name?
Mrs. Marni :)
20. Is he funny?
Most of the time
21. Name his favorite quote?
I never know if he pays attention on quotes. But yes on bible words :)
22. What is his favorite thing to do?
playing soccer, watching videos on you tube, painting
23. Does he have any pets?
Yes, cats, A LOT
24. What does he want to name his kids, when he’s older?
I don't know
25. Someone hits you, What does he do?
he protects me, not caring about the one who hit me, he pays attention on me :)
26. Do you hold hands often?
when we're together, yes
27. Does he cuss?
no
28. Does he have a job?
he's a college student, but if you still asking about his job I can say he's a bassist
29. Do you hug him alot?
He hugs me 
30. Does your family like him
Yes :)

2 comments:

  1. this is sweet, he look like a nice boy {based on your answer} :') goodluck for both of you (:

    ReplyDelete