8.04.2011

The Things Disney Was

I found these things when I surfed on You Tube of course. Tonight I Celebrate My Love For You brought me to all of these wonderful movies. I was so surprised to see that many people MISS THE OLD DISNEY. A lot of comments said that Disney has became a crap with Hannah Montana, Camp Rock and such things like that. 
Honestly I do miss the old Disney Classic. Back into the 90's, I remember the first Disney Princess I knew was Cinderella and like a common kid, I wanna be just like her. With her glowing ball gown, dancing in the Palace yard with the prince and bla bla bla. I really miss those classic cartoon. Tiana was the latest Disney Princess I know. Who miss Simba? Or Belle, Snow White, Aurora, Mulan, Peter Pan? I DO MISS THEM SO BAD. 
And since I do really love Disney Princess, I went to Wikipedia and saw how they are really adorable. Wikipedia : Disney Princess . It provides little informatioin about when they were created, unofficial princess and songs that they sang in their movie. Sparks my interest so so so muchoo.
So, these are just some thing Disney Classic was so adorable of. Find out more on You Tube, you sure gonna be just like, click click click and you don't wanna stop. Trust me. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment