8.23.2010

I Love You, Pa :)

To : The loveliest Daddy in the world
From : your pretty daugther :)

Daddy, no matter how annoying you can be everymorning and every single time. No matter how grumpy you are when you're angry. I will always love you the way you are. I love the way you act everytime and the way you educates me and my sister to be good girls. You always want us to be all good things you know and to be useful persons in the future. 

Dad, I love you so much I just don't know other words I can find to express that I really really love you. I sometimes hate you because you are annoying and really really grumpy. But everytime I see your smile I hear you laugh I know that you're a good man. You always try to do good things for us. I know you're a super great man,Dad. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I just want you to get what's comparable to what you've done. That's all 

All things I've been praying is you,Dad. I ask Jesus to always treat you well cause once agan I say that you are a good man. I pray that Jesus would always stay there beside you and be with you wherever you go and guide you in whatever you do. I hope all the best thing for you, Dad. I mean ALL THE BEST THINGS :)

I LOVE YOU



No comments:

Post a Comment