4.26.2012

I've lost all of my words. I'm not as supportive as I used to be. Those were the words I could give you. I don't think I can give more
When I'm not in, I'm no longer important. Cause now I don't think I need to spare my time for you guys.
Because the time I gave wasn't actually yours. It's others' but for I love you guys so much, I gave those times to you :)
And now I don't think it's my priority anymore to see you guys. Because there are some who just have a lot of time.
And there are some who are just way more important than me. And who are more useful than me :)
But no matter how meaningless I am to you guys, you're still something priceless for me :)


Tiwi was right,
"You feel too much Valent, you're too feminine. Just don't give a damn on everything, can you?"


The End

2 comments:

  1. is there anything wrong with man and his words? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, definitely there isn't, i just amazed by the way you write. those are good writing :)

    ReplyDelete