2.01.2012

Oh, Yesterday

Yesterday was quiet stressful, today was also actually. Everyday is...
I don't know how everyhour spent in class made me so sleepy. Anyway, haven't I told you about a friend who always acts like a firework? eh?



Anyway, today, my friend Irwandana told me, Lya, and Ikhsan about the untearable paper. So, we take a little piece of paper and divide them into three part, but we don't make them into three separated parts? Confused? Me too. Let's see the pict



Alright now, the challenge is, we have to pull the two sides on the left and right at the same time and see who can tear them both. And it came to be no one. This is the only thing we got after each of us try to do it for three times.



Taddaaaa..!!!
No one can tear them both at the same time. There's always just one of them that succesfuly teared. I don't know maybe physic can explain this. 
Yesterday and today was quiet the same day. Regular schedule of school and added with PM of national exam. The only different things are, we bring more food from home and .. handphone charger (no, that's actually me)


No comments:

Post a Comment