8.22.2011

Karena Ku Tahu Engkau Begitu cover

So, okay, me and my definitely younger sister, Vierla Pinkania finally decided to make a video. This was quiet spontaneous. And I am very very sorry for the bad lightning and the bad intro. For the lightning, this surprised me too. When I recoreded it, it wasn't that damn dark, but when I uploaded it... well, I look like somalian and my sister looks like a burned somalian. LOOOL! And for the intro, I said it was spontaneous so had not planned anything about what to say to start the video.


dan ya saudara-saudara, ada beberapa bagian yang falesnya ya gustiii jelas banget, mohon dimaafkan:*


Well, kalau pusing liat videonya gelap. Ignore it, aku cuma butuh kalian denger suaranya aja kok.
 Nanti kalo aku syuting video gitu ya baru deh nonton hehehe
 Sorry untuk beberapa tone yang missed, maklum ya. Spontan 
 Enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. LOL at what you write ;) well this wasn't that bad. suaranya bagus! adenya juga jago gitarinnya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe sekaligus membela diri itu. kaget juga ternyata hasilnya segelap itu. thanks anyway buat pujiannya :)

    ReplyDelete