3.10.2011

To my lovely love

You have been the smell of citrus that wakes me up. Get up from the dooms day and start a fresh sweet new line. You are just fantastic, how you make me miss you everysingle time. I love you for no reason. I just love you, that’s all.

Been there all the time I need you. Stay right next to my heart everytime I want to give up. I wanna surrender for times. But before I get down and lay on the floor, you pull my hand, help me to stand and hold me till I able to step by myself

You are something I never knew I needed. Remember how we act like i-don’t-know you at church when I was 14 and you were 16? Imagine how fantastic God put us in position from who-the hell-are-you to i-really-love-you. Till now I still can’t figure it out. But I open my eyes widely and realize that you’re here for me. I love you and you love me. That’s all that counts.

I sure of you completely. Don’t know what makes me feel so but I just sure of you. I got to honestly say that I have had my heart badly broken by someone before you. That’s why I feel a bit hard to start over. But you are totally different, darla. You are something I absolutely trust. From the very start I knew you’d never do the same thing as that asshole did. I knew you are that man who courages me in all the way I love and the man who appreciate the trust I gave to you.

If I happen to call you as a colour. You are BLUE for me. You are calm, you are good tempered, you are STABLE. The fact I’m younger than you and you are definitely older than me is a good thing. You think much better than me. You have the more well-arranged emotion than me. You haven’t gotten so angry to me. Well, I don’t know if you have for once but so far I’ve been loving a man who loves me so much. Right, darla?

I am not (honestly) someone who remember to read the Bible at night. Especially when I’ve got a very hard day that drown me into sweat. You are there honey, to say “Dear, don’t forget to pray before you sleep. Read the bible J. Oh and you never know that sometimes I ignore it cause I am too tired (So sorry for that, not gonna repeat it). But you never know how I feel happy for those words. I feel some-care, I feel some-love. And I am happy that those are from you <3

Every morning greeting and night closing words are just awesome. Even it’s the same thing you say like, “Morning darling J or maybe “Goodnight dear. God bless you”. you know what? You have curved a big smile on my face that in fact makes me hard to close my eyes, sleep, and dream of you. I am so in LOVE with you, you know that.

Last but not least.. I thank God for giving me YOU. I really say Thank God I Found you. I say thank God for blessing me because there is YOU. Thank God thank God thank God thank God J

I love you with no reason but God. He makes me love you, Edo J

p.s. :
sebenarnya ini sangat kurang untuk menjelaskan betapa *UHUK* nya aku sama kamu
tapi aku pernah bilang kan ke kamu “aku sayang sama kamu lebih dari yang pernah aku katakan dan lebih dari yang sempat aku tunjukkan”. Ya kan, sayang? :*

1 comment: